Friday 7 August 2015

My new office

Enough is enough. I unpacked 50 boxes and cannot find the screws to assemble the furniture. Before I get seriously angry I took the initiative and ordered new furniture <fullstop> How am I supposed to write books if I can't sit down properly? An artist needs space to create (this is basically the conversation I had with my husband) ;-)

Eventually, when I am all rich, this is my dream office:


For now I got the desk, rollcontainer, Big cupboard in the background plus the cabinet with the shelves on top. At least I can unpack the most important items and sit more comfortable.

Ah, I am so happy that I finally hit the "Buy-It-Now" button :-)

3 comments:

  1. Love your work Ina.....and your ability to keep me entertained!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep you entertained? You are the one posting all the lovely photos of your permanent holidays ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dream office looks really wonderful! I'm sure you'll be able to achieve that look soon. At least, you're happy with your new office right now. You sure are doing a lot of work with it, and I hope you can share photos of it soon. Have a nice day, Ina! :)

    Derrick George @ ZZone31 Indiana

    ReplyDelete